Lenovo has a dedicated driver for the Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet, so it won’t work out of the box.
Here’s the steps to get it working:
- Download the ADB Interface Driver – ThinkPad Tablet from http://support.lenovo.com/en_US/downloads/detail.page?DocID=DS022366
- Turn on the ThinkPad Tablet.
- Press the slider bar icon to display the Settings property page.
- Press Applications on the left side of the page.
- Press Development and check USB debugging.
- Press the OK button on the dialog.
- Connect the Tablet to the computer.
- Open Device Manager.
- Expand the Other devices node.
- Right click the ThinkPad Tablet node and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for software.
- Browse to the folder that contains the driver files.
- Select the driver folder and continue the driver installation